All Things CLASS

View Only

Practice Videos

Jennifer Heckendorn's profile image
Jennifer Heckendorn posted 01-24-2022 17:42
The practice videos are very helpful. They are no longer available on my dashboard. Are they located some where else?
Campbell Buie-Moltz's profile image
Campbell Buie-Moltz
Hi Jennifer,

As a Certified Observer, you can find supportive videos in a couple of places behind your My Courses tile. First, you can visit the Certified CLASS Observer Resource Village. In this space, you can access a practice video to code for each age level, an exemplar for each CLASS dimension, and a variety of other video resources focused on helping you hone your observer skills. You can also visit the Video Library to see more exemplars and practice finding the effective interactions in them. A Video Library for each age level where you have an active observer certification should show up in your Current Courses list. Sometimes though if you have accessed these courses frequently, they will move to your Completed Courses area. If you don't see them in your Current Courses list, click Find Your Certificates and Completed Courses in the upper left corner to find them.

Best,
Campbell
Shirley Craft's profile image
Shirley Craft
Where can you find practice video
Allison Bloomfield's profile image
Allison Bloomfield

Hi @Shirley Craft,

In addition to what Campbell stated in regards to where to find practice videos, you should also be able to access them when you have an open certification test within your test instructions. The other locations Campbell shared are within your My Courses tile in the ​Certified CLASS Observer Resource Village, and you can access different exemplar videos in your video library. I hope this helps!

Best,
Allison