All Things CLASS

View Only

HELP

Anonymous Member's profile image
Anonymous Member posted 05-03-2022 21:13
This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous

My week 2 reflection and discussion is saying I didn’t contribute but I did and now it’s not letting me continue my work for week 3???
Allison Bloomfield's profile image
Teachstone Staff Allison Bloomfield
Hi there,

I am so sorry, but we are unable to look this up for you without your information. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team via email at contact@taechstone.com, or via chat by selecting "chat with support" in the lover righthand corner. I hope you have a great day!

Best,
Allison
Taylor Bunu's profile image
Taylor Bunu

im also having this problem right now and my chat option is not available. did they rectify this for you???

Allison Bloomfield's profile image
Teachstone Staff Allison Bloomfield
Hi @Taylor Bunu,

Our online learning manager just shared a message in the CDA forum group here in the CLC - maybe this explains the issue you're experiencing?

Dear Cohort 3, Course 1 Students,

My name is Sherilyn Crump and I am the Online Learning Manager here at Teachstone.

Course 1 in Cohort 3 (start date 04/18) closed yesterday, June 12th, at midnight EST. We were made aware over the weekend that a clutch of students attempted to complete their coursework over the weekend, but discovered that some lessons were "greyed out" and unavailable to access.

We have awarded an additional week, through June 19th, to all students who did not complete Course 1.

Thank you for your patience. If you already completed Course 1, Course 2 should be open to you today! If you do not see Course 2 (remember you must complete Course 1 first) on your dashboard, please reach out to cdasupport@teachstone.com

Sincerely,

Sherilyn