All Things CLASS

View Only
  • 1.  CDA

Posted 04-16-2022 10:54
    Hi there,

I was wondering if - after I complete my CDA with CLASS courses, do I automatically receive my CDA or do I have to apply for it - if so, how do I do that?

Thanks.

------------------------------
    TaylorReed

• 2.  RE: CDA

Posted 04-16-2022 13:40
    Hello Taylor and welcome to CDA with CLASS! Our program is designed to prepare you for the credentialing process. You will complete your professional education and build your professional portfolio. 

When you are a graduate of the CDA with CLASS program, you will apply to become a Child Development Associate through the Council for Professional Recognition. If you click on the link provided, you will be able to explore all of the requirements to credential!

Let us know if you have any questions, and please join our CDA with CLASS Forum group here in the CLASS Community!

Sherilyn

Sherilyn Crump M.Ed.
    Online Learning Manager
    sherilyn.crump@teachstone.com

• 3.  RE: CDA

Posted 04-18-2022 20:13

• 4.  RE: CDA

Posted 04-20-2022 14:55
    Once we are done with all courses we will apply for our credential. A representative will come to our centers and observe us in action.

Sent from my iPhone

• 5.  RE: CDA

Posted 07-04-2022 18:53
    hello everyone...my email was hacked again, this is why I hardly ever use email. happy 4th ��

• 6.  RE: CDA

I dont have my textbook or anything yet nor do I gave the email about class starting today….

• 7.  RE: CDA

Posted 04-22-2022 18:22
    Hi @Octavia Davis,

I am so sorry that you hadn't gotten your book yet as of a couple of days ago! I recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team at contact@teachstone.com - they will be more than happy to help!

Best,
    Allison​

Allison Bloomfield
    Charlottesville VA

• 8.  RE: CDA

I received my book today and have begun the first course. If you will log on to your dashboard you will have a notification to whether it is open or closed. It took me a bit to figure out where to begin but now I have it going.

Sent from my iPhone

• 9.  RE: CDA

Posted 07-05-2022 11:19
    You'll have to go to the CDA council and do an application. It pretty much walks you through the steps you need to take. You also have to be observed in a classroom and take the CDA Exam.

CourtneySpigelmyre
    Hubbard LakeMI