Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: All Things CLASS

Hello, I just started classes on Monday, I read that we are supposed to participate on discussions but I'm a little bit lost, since I only see that the discussion are about people having questions. Or were exactly are the discussions that we have to respond ...

¡No te pierdas nuestro episodio de "Enseñando con Clase"! En este episodio, exploramos cómo fortalecer la sensibilidad como educador puede beneficiar enormemente a los niños. ¡Escucha ahora para descubrir estrategias prácticas y reflexiones profundas ...

¡ Visite nuestra Suite en Español! En Teachstone, nos comprometemos a proporcionar recursos de calidad para apoyar a educadores y niños en su aprendizaje y desarrollo. ¡Explora nuestra Suite en Español y descubre cómo podemos ayudarte a alcanzar ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Start class

Posted in: All Things CLASS

Hi Miquera, Welcome to our CDA course, we are happy to have you! You can access your course by logging into your Teachstone account and clicking Learning > Learning Hub. This will take you to your Canvas page where your CDA course is located! I am ...

Here is what we use. We identify all the strengths, examples that we heard in the top then identify a few areas to focus on for improvement. ------------------------------ Mary Staudy San Andreas, CA ------------------------------

Quick Links

Unanswered Questions

• Morning minute with families

I have a family childcare provider that just received the studies for twos. She is wondering how to use the morning minute with ...

• How do you manage when there is only organizational ...

Hello! I am quite new in the observation community and I have just conducted a cycle where the teacher spent 10 min over 15min ...

Upcoming Events

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.