All Things CLASS

View Only
  • 1.  Article to share: 3 SEL Practices That Early Childhood Educators Can Use Every Day

Posted 12-28-2021 13:59
    Hello CLASS Learning Community Members, happy Tuesday!

I found this Edutipia article that I wanted to share with you in case it is helpful. It shares some great ideas around topics such as welcoming inclusion activities, engagement strategies, and optimistic closure to build confidence and promote communication. I hope you are having a wonderful day and can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Best,
    Allison

#SEL

------------------------------
    Allison Bloomfield
    Charlottesville VA

• 2.  RE: Article to share: 3 SEL Practices That Early Childhood Educators Can Use Every Day

Posted 12-29-2021 12:46
    Hi Allison, muchas gracias por  el " articulo Edutipia " es muy interesante. Toda la informacion  nos ayudara a nosotras como proveedoras. Algo simple pero muy importante que yo podria desir, es la base prinsipal para cualquier area de desarrollo de los niños es " LA PRACTICA" tal como lo dice el articulo.

• 3.  RE: Article to share: 3 SEL Practices That Early Childhood Educators Can Use Every Day

Posted 01-03-2022 15:50
    De nada @Graciela Carranza, estoy muy contento de que haya encontrado interesante este artículo. ​

Best,
    Allison

Allison Bloomfield
    Charlottesville VA

• 4.  RE: Article to share: 3 SEL Practices That Early Childhood Educators Can Use Every Day

Posted 01-04-2022 11:41
      |   view attached
    To me mental health is integrated into each of our foundations for social emotional regulation. Does this connect with anyone? If so, in what ways. The more I focus on what I am grateful for the more I look for opportunities around me to find balance. How does this apply to you?

Ayesha Morin
    San Antonio TX