CLASS Learning Community

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Head Start and CLASS

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello, I was wondering does anyone know which CLASS Head Start will use for next school year? The first edition or the second?

• Profile Picture

recertification

One of my education coordinators was going into her certification to renew it and she noticed that she doesn't have to renew for another year. Has the renewal extended from one year to two years? My still says I need to renew in a year. Thank you. ...

• Brain development is the foundation of much of what we do. We know how the mind works and it is that basis that connects with the beauty around us when we take the time to notice. Many of this forum have challenging roles, just remember to make mindful ...

• Good morning, may this post find you inspired and rejoicing in every little moment that makes you glad to be part of the community and the world. Everyone on here can probably relate to having stress at some point. When you are at work you can take little ...

• Good afternoon, may this post find you uplifted. Today is the final day of May and May has been honoring Mental Health Awareness. Feel free to share the attachment with anyone that might be helped by it and remember all those you affect. You decide how ...

1 person likes this.

Latest Q&A

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.