All Things CLASS®

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: All Things CLASS

¡ Atención a todos los educadores y profesionales de la niñez temprana! 📢 ¿Alguna vez te has preguntado qué es lo que realmente mide la herramienta CLASS en las aulas? ¡Tenemos una excelente noticia para ti! ...

Thank you! ------------------------------ Doris Andrews Beecher, IL ------------------------------

Hi Tenia, I can see on your dashboard that you are registered for Toddler CLASS Observation Training that begins 5/7. Is this what you are referring to?! Best, ------------------------------ Rachel Eavey Engagement Coordinator Teachstone ---- ...

Hi Doris, I am so sorry for the delay in your items! I see that you have a UPS tracking number, I will email that to you separately. You should receive your items by tomorrow, April 25th! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there are any other questions ...

#PODCASTENESPAÑOL ✨🎧 ¡Manejando los Berrinches, las Crisis y el Mordisqueo! 🤯👶 ¡Ey, familia! Sabemos que los peques pueden ser todo un torbellino de emociones y acciones inesperadas, ¡pero no hay que ...

Latest Q&A

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files

• 🌟 Effective Interactions with Children with Disabilities 🌟 Our most recent blog discusses the ...