All Things CLASS®

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: All Things CLASS

Heyyyyyyy I am new to this program where and how do I began taking my CDA courses? ------------------------------ Tiffany Liddell ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Drop out

Posted in: All Things CLASS

I have had some life situations happen and need to drop out and reapply next session. How do I do that? ------------------------------ kimberley evans omaha, NE ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Starting classes

Hi Kathy! I have sent your case to our Customer Support team (case 00634175). You should hear from someone from the CDA department within 2-4 business days. Until then, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! All the best, ------------------------------ ...

• Posted in: All Things CLASS

🌟 Exciting News! 🌟 To kick off Season 4 of Impacting the Classroom , we're thrilled to have Bridget Hamre, Teachstone CEO, and CLASS® author, join us for our first episode to discuss enriching teaching practices for whole student development. Tune ...

• Profile Picture

Starting classes

Where do I find the courses for the CDA renewal? I have not been able to start. All I keep receiving are discussion post. ------------------------------ Kathy Fuller Gainesville, GA ------------------------------

Latest Q&A

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files

• Profile Picture

RE: CDA