Coaches & Observers Group

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Renae, I agree with only retaking the part of exam that you failed. Maybe just score a video with all dimensions to replace the failing score. The biggest issue for me, is time. It takes a lot of time to watch and score each video. I also have test ...

• Hi @Renae Schug , I'm so sorry you're frustrated. I completely understand. Luckily, you still have 2 more attempts on your reliability test! If you click on your first attempt you will see the areas that you missed in each video and in each dimension. ...

• It's very frustrating to work so hard to take the CLASS recertification test and pass everything but fail the entire test because of just one dimension that you failed. Why would Teachstone just have the participant retake the exam looking at the one ...

• Hi Karina, I recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team , they will be able to assist you! Best, ------------------------------ Rachel Eavey Engagement Coordinator Teachstone ------------------------------

• Hi Elizabeth! It looks as though you already took your reliability test and passed it yesterday, 6/27! Congratulations! Let me know if you have any other questions! Best, ------------------------------ Rachel Eavey Engagement Coordinator Teachstone ...

Latest Q&A

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.