CDA with CLASS Forum

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Renewal

Hey I need to re certify my CDA. How to do that ------------------------------ Sierra Watson ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Renewal

Hi Alexia, I can see your certification by clicking Learning > My Training History. Is that what you are needing or are you needing assistance with something else? I am happy to assist, but if you need immediate assistance I would recommend reaching ...

• Profile Picture

Renewal

I started certification renewal before my expire date. I completed the course and passed. I was never instructed on what to do next, my AD and Director were not much help. Now it is saying j have mo certificate. What do i do? ------------------------------ ...

• Hello Anwesha, Your case ( 00639661 ) is with our CDA department. They will contact you by email is 2-4 business days when the issue is resolved. If you have any other issues, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support team . All ...

• Hello, I am little behind , I completed course 1 and enrolled for CDA with class course 2 but after seeing syllabus quiz and completing them I can not move on to week 1.. it is asking for same thing again and again. I have already completed the prerequisites. ...

Latest Q&A

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.