CDA with CLASS Forum

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

CEU's or hours

Good evening. Could someone tell me why Dept of Children and Families is not recognizing The Class programs 25 hrs as hrs used toward our renewal for our CDA ------------------------------ Diane Sprague ------------------------------

• Hi Rannesha, Yes, you should receive an email regarding any classes or trainings that you sign up for with us. Be sure to check your spam folder as well! All the best, ------------------------------ Rachel Eavey Engagement Coordinator Teachstone ...

• When will I receive and email about the classes? I start tomorrow? ------------------------------ Rannesha McCray ------------------------------

• Hi Arete, I am sending this over to our Enrollment team as they will need to assist you since this course ended March 9. They will be in touch with you by email in 2-4 business days! Let me know if you have any further questions! ------------------------------ ...

• Can any courses be reopened if they were closed out? I had one last module left to complete. Let me know, thanks. ------------------------------ Arete King Indianapolis, IN ------------------------------

Latest Q&A

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.