All Things CLASS

View Only
  • 1.  Check out the Schedule for InterAct 2023 - our Virtual and In-person CLASS Summits!

Posted 01-24-2023 18:07

Happy Tuesday, CLC members!

Are you interested in attending our virtual or in-person InterAct CLASS Summit, but want to make sure the content is interesting to you? If so, be sure to check out the schedule for Miami (or this downloadable version!), or the virtual summit! Both of these schedules are subject to change and we will be adding more sessions as we get closer. We can't wait to see you for InterAct!

Best,
    Allison

------------------------------
    Allison Bloomfield
    Silver Spring MD

• 2.  RE: Check out the Schedule for InterAct 2023 - our Virtual and In-person CLASS Summits!

Posted 01-24-2023 20:35
    I received the email about the two new opportunities and the informational session for tomorrow and Thursday. I did do the survery but it was being sent to my old email address. Right after I did the survey I got locked out of that email. I did change my email address here last week so I am not sure why the email about the two positions coming up still went there. Is there a way someone can help me? Or at least a way for me to get the links to the zoom information sessions? 

Thank you,
    Nicholeflynn85@yahoo.com

NicholeFlynn
    Virginia BeachVA

• 3.  RE: Check out the Schedule for InterAct 2023 - our Virtual and In-person CLASS Summits!

Posted 01-25-2023 09:29
    Hi @Nichole Flynn,

​Thank you for reaching out! I will send you an email about this to verify your previous email address and see what can be done. Thank you! 

Best,
    Allison

Allison Bloomfield
    Silver Spring MD

• 4.  RE: Check out the Schedule for InterAct 2023 - our Virtual and In-person CLASS Summits!

Posted 01-25-2023 12:51
    Yes that is the previous email. This is the new email I would like to receive messages. 
    Thank you for your help

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone