All Things Class

View Only

Strategies to Support Social-Emotional and Self-Regulation Skills 

06-07-2021 17:01

Supporting children’s social-emotional development is even more difficult when we ourselves are experiencing adversity. For ideas on how to support children’s self-regulation, download our free resource guide that provides strategies for various behavioral cues for infants, toddlers, and pre-k students.   You'll find a simple chart showing you strategies to try depending on the behavior you're noticing. Then let us know what's worked for you!
#EmotionalSupport

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
1136 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
StrategiesToSupportSEandSRskills.pdf   164 KB   1 version
Uploaded - 06-07-2021

Tags and Keywords

Comments

06-08-2021 18:33

This is great information to support children's emotions especially since their emotions are high during this time due to few choices to social emotional closeness with friends they can relate to. I have noticed a lot of changes in children's behavior during remote learning compared to in class learning. I notice from some of the children who were with me last school year of how their behavior has changed in expressing themselves verbally with other children because sometimes in the classroom I would notice this particular child telling another child detail information of things that goes on in her home (not bad things), but things that children talk about on their own level.

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.