All Things Class

View Only

Resources for Back to School - the Back to School with CLASS Kit! 

08-23-2022 14:05

Happy Tuesday, CLASS Learning Community Members! As a follow-up to our Back to School with Meaningful Interactions event, I wanted to share this #BacktoSchoolwithCLASS Resource Kit with you! This kit includes all of the downloadable resources I've been sharing here in the CLC over the last few weeks: 10 things to Know Before your CLASS Observation Helping Students Learn the Rules How to Set Up Infant & Toddler Learning Spaces 5 Scaffolding Strategies Lunchtime Conversations Classroom Transitions Morning Greeting Strategies to Engage Children in Conversation Increasing Self- and Parallel-talk  Behavior Guidance Strategies  Be sure to download the resource, print the pages you want to keep handy as a quick reminder, and share them with others you think may find them helpful!  What resources do you want us to make next? I look forward to connecting with each of you, and hope you enjoy the resource kit! Best, Allison

Statistics
1 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
373 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
CLC Back to School with CLASS Resource Kit - BTS with CLASS.pdf   409 KB   1 version
Uploaded - 09-09-2022

Tags and Keywords

Comments

10-19-2022 15:37

Thank you for this resource. Was able to share it with the teachers I coach. We especially loved those meal time questions!

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.